Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow Day Pics!

I took a bunch of pics today.

I was playing around with a fast shutter and using the flash to light up the snow flakes and freeze their motion through the air.



I just wanted to show the snow on Ernie's back with this one :-)


A whole group of these pigeons came over to our car and stood around letting me take pictures of them.




This sea gull was wandering around on the grass all alone while a huge group of other gulls hung out together about 50 feet away.



These two were SO FUNNY! They were running around gathering up sticks and leaves and piling them up and then they would pick things off their pile and scatter them around.



These were taken at Carkeek again. Last nights sunset was amazing and I was hoping to catch another one tonight but instead I got lots of awesome clouds and a train.










No comments:

Post a Comment