Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dogs, walk through carkeek park and the beach

These are from Monday afternoon in our backyard. The first one is Nisa looking all serious.


These first two Ernie shots show him "gracefully" jumping on to the deck. I *LOVE* the look on his face in the second one. Also, if you look closely, you can see that he's only got one foot on the ground and his butt is higher in the air than his head. The third one is just him being cute and the picture looks weird cause the grass is in focus but Ernie is slightly out of focus.




This is the stream that runs down through the park to the beach.


A sea gull that is slightly out of focus, the beach with a little wave crashing and some cool driftwood.









These are some of the cool fence posts in the park and a last shot of the stream may
be 100 yards from the beach.



 


Hope you like these pics. I had a blast taking them. I feel like I'm actually getting a handle on how the camera works too. I've only had it for a week and a half and I've taken close to 700 pictures already! hahaha.

--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment